Saturday Riding Rained Out!
Due to the cold, wet blustery March weather (rainy and high of 45) we are forced to postpone the horse and pony rides offered for today (Saturday 3/14) to next week on Sunday afternoon from 1-4. Sunday is March 22.
We are planning a couple of interesting demonstrations (riding, jumping, hoof picking etc.) It’ll be fun for the whole family.
We have had lots of calls and messages letting us know you were coming and bring your friends and neighbors – so everybody ask for for nice weather next weekend!Summer Camp Schedule Posted!
The summer camp schedule is up and as always it is recommended to get your deposit in as soon as you can if you want to hold a spot. These camps fill very quickly!
There are just a couple spots left for the April 6-10 Spring Break camp. This will be a horse riding camp focused on trail, halter and basic riding skills.
We appreciate you and your help!
Filed under horse riding camps by