High Country Stables is now offering Game Night the first Friday night of the month. Weather permitting, they will be playing Ultimate Frisbee, Capture the Flag, Freeze Tag, etc. My older son is in charge of setting up the games and ordering the pizza(the most important part). Our next Game Night is Friday February 3rd – 5:00 until 9:00 – Bring $5.00, wear old clothes and your fastest running shoes. If you have further questions you can email Ian at email@example.com. Any and all are invited!
Dallas is awesome and we look forward to adding her to our lesson program!
RIFNA (Riders Interscholastic Federation of North America, Inc.) is a national organization whose mission is to introduce and expand equestrian sports to students in grades 6-12. RIFNA assists barns and educational institutions to create equestrian clubs. RIFNA riders must maintain the educational standards of other athletes in their schools.
Riders Interscholastic Federation of North America, Inc. (RIFNA) is a national organization that functions as an interscholastic governing body between schools and farms to promote and award college scholarships to student riders of all riding levels and economic backgrounds the opportunity to:
Participate in an organized interscholastic equestrian club, sanctioned by RIFNATake riding lessons in up to three disciplines (Western, Dressage, Hunter/Equitation) from a RIFNA Coach Ride and compete at RIFNA facilities
- Gain show experience and confidence by competing in RIFNA sponsored meets and shows locally and nationally that are run in an intercollegiate format.
- Be recognized as athletes in their schools by working with the state governing board to meet the requirements necessary to become a sport
- Gain access to various sources of college funding, including the awarding of scholarships directly from RIFNA
- Learn the basics of barn management by involving students in the day-to-day care of the horse, horse stall, and equipment
- Attend educational clinics to further the student’s knowledge of horses and horseback riding
I need to know who is interested in joining the RIFNA team.
There is a $50.00 annual fee per rider (paid to RIFNA with application).Each show your child competes in will average $40.00. Click for Riders Application.
RIFNA is open to Middle School and High School students. If you are interested I need to know the name of your school and district. Home Schoolers are listed as Independents.
Filed under RIFNA by
We are all running around like crazy today making sure High Country Stables looks great for your visit tomorrow!
Our rescheduled Fun Day (and it looks like PERFECT weather!) is Saturday April 2, from 12-3.
We will have pony and horse rides, face painting, food available – and lots of cool things for kids to do down on the farm!
The cost is only $5 per person and proceeds are going toward are show riders and show events scheduled for this season – (There will be exhibition riders too!)
Come on out! Enjoy the weather! Enjoy the stables! Enjoy the live music! Enjoy the day!
Filed under camp by